Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 29: “All The Love That’s Fit to Print”

The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 29: “All The Love That’s Fit to Print”

SPS29.mp3

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100228185102/muppet/images/e/e3/GroverChris.LOVE.jpg

Intro
“Love Stinks” by J. Geils Band

Set 1
“My Love for You” by the Dirtbombs
“Love Bomb” by Grinderman
“I Hate Myself for Loving You” by Joan Jett
“Ever Fallen in Love” by the Buzzcocks

Set 2
“Oh Oh I Love Her So” by the Ramones
“I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend” by the Rubinoos
“Honey in the Sun” by Camera Obscura
“Second, Minute, or Hour” by Jack Penate
“What a Wonderful World” by Sam Cooke

Set 3
“Say No to Love” by the Pains of Being Pure at Heart
“Lovesick Blues” by Hank Williams
“Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright” by Bob Dylan
“That Was Yesterday” by Wynonna Judd

Set 4
“Obsessed With You” by the Orion Experience
“The Seed 2.0” by The Roots (with Cody Chestnutt)
“Come on Over (Turn Me On” by Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan
“We Don’t Have to Take Our Clothes Off” by Jermaine Stewart

Set 5
“High Fidelity” by Elvis Costello
“Lovers Who Wander” by Dion
“Thinking About You” by Norah Jones
“My Lover’s Prayer” by Otis Redding
“Love That Girl” by Raphael Saadiq

Set 6
“Palaces of Montezuma” by Grinderman
“Encrypted” by the Dirtbombs
“Be My Wife” by David Bowie
“All I Want Is You” by U2

Outro
“I Love You, Suzanne” by Lou Reed
“Goodnight Irene” by Leadbelly

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home