Friday, November 11, 2011

The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 28: “The Pennypacker Shuffle, Vol II”

The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 28: “The Pennypacker Shuffle, Vol II”

SPS28.mp3

http://images.bcdb.com/pictures/warner/ltmm/suffle_off.jpg

Intro
“Sunshine” by Regina Spektor

Set 1
“Mood Indigo” by Duke Ellington & His Orchestra
“Twistin’ the Night Away” by Sam Cooke
“The Great Communicator” by Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
“Dance with Me” by the Modern Lovers
“Smoke and Mirrors” by the Gentlemen Callers

Set 2
“I Think I Smell a Rat” by the White Stripes
“Stadium Love” by Metric
“(Baby) I’m Your Fool” by the Black Hollies
“Be My Somebody” by Norah Jones
“I Hate You, I Love You” by the Dead Milkmen

Set 3
“Primal Scream” by Motley Crue
“Perfectly Good Guitar” by John Hiatt
“Temptation” by Elvis Costello
“Going to California” by Led Zeppelin
“Tiny Dancer” by Elton John

Set 4
“Acony Bell” by Gillian Welch
“Now, Right Now” by Reverend Horton Heat
“Like a Secret” by Sam Champion
“By My Side” by the Gentleman Callers
“She Put the Hurt on Me” by Otis Redding

Set 5
“Sex Objects” by the Briefs
“Riding With Mary” by X
“Come in Alone” by My Bloody Valentine
“Children of the Grave” by Black Sabbath
“Girls” by Marina & the Diamonds

Set 6
“Freedom” by Jimi Hendrix
“A New Day Yesterday” by Jethro Tull
“A-Tisket A-Tasket” by Ella Fitzgerald
“Broken” by the Love Me Nots

Outro
“Race for the Prize” by the Flaming Lips

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home