Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 84: “Mawwidge”



The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 84: “Mawwidge”




Intro
“Shotgun Wedding” by Gore Gore Girls

Set 1
“I Love You, Suzanne” by Lou Reed
“I Wanna Marry You” by Bruce Springsteen
“White Wedding” by Billy Idol
“American Wedding” by Gogol Bordello
“The Groom’s Still Waiting at the Altar” by Bob Dylan

Set 2
“A Certain Girl” by Warren Zevon
“She’s the One” by the Ramones
“Love Song” by the Damned
“Love that Girl” by Raphael Saadiq
“My Love for You” by the Dirtbombs

Set 3
“Heebie Jeebies” by Louis Armstrong
“My Funny Valentine” by Chet Baker
“Come Away with Me” by Norah Jones
“Special Party Time for Everybody” by Lucy Michelle & the Velvet Lapelles

Set 4
“Lovers Who Wander” by Dion
“How Strong My Love Is” by Otis Redding
“Love → Building on Fire” by Talking Heads
“Loved One” by Hanni El Khatib
“Love Bomb” by Grinderman

Set 5
“Be My Wife” by David Bowie
“Husbands” by Savages
“Handyman Blues” by Billy Bragg
“Because I Do” by X

Outro
“Scenes from an Italian Restaurant” by Billy Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home