Sunday, August 17, 2014

17 – “Nuts to This”





https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEizM3HWwitmvY2YlaQkP8JVthEGgql_NeEuOmfOPgmnqHZiDEBCe0W9E_o2w6O0howEove29ckE1W7qWLKGh1H7JoLrEY2xEfVCjGcpUbFX3d4PrvKWxdtZJH3bVAPvrBDMVRtq/s400/Bugs_Bunny_Hare_Remover_Screwball.jpg


BBQ – “Outta My Mind"
The Ramones – “Bad Brain”
The Jesus and Mary Chain – “Halfway to Crazy”
Outrageous Cherry – “Pretty Girls Go Insane”
Dinosaur Jr – “I Know Yer Insane”
Pixies – “Where is My Mind?”
The Detroit Cobras – “Insane Asylum”
Bad Religion – “Sanity”
Django Reinhardt – “You’re Driving Me Crazy”
Talking Heads – “Psycho Killer” (from Stop Making Sense)
Warren Zevon – “Excitable Boy”
Napoleon XIV – “There Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!”
Morphine – “My Brain”
Tom Waits – “What’s He Building?”
The Modern Lovers – “Government Center”
Grinderman – “What I Know”
Dead Kennedys – “Your Emotions”
Heavy Trash – “You Can’t Win”

2 Comments:

At August 22, 2014 at 12:01:00 PM EDT, Blogger Meredith M said...

I LOVE that Tom Waits track. Nice choice.

 
At August 22, 2014 at 3:33:00 PM EDT, Blogger Elwood D. Pennypacker said...

One of my all time favorites. Especially to "sing" around the house to annoy others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home