Sunday, July 13, 2014

12 – “R.A.M.O.N.E.S”

Download the mp3

Subscribe to the podcast

http://www.thelogofactory.com/logo_blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ramones-logo.png


The Ramones – “Blitzkrieg Bop”
The Ramones – “You Should Never Have Opened That Door (Demo)”
The Ramones – “Carbona Not Glue”
The Ramones – “California Sun (Live at the Roxy, 1976)
The Ramones – “Teenage Lobotomy”
The Ramones – “Sheena is a Punk Rocker (ABC Single)”
The Ramones – “Pinhead” (from It’s Alive)
The Ramones – “Needles & Pins”
The Ramones – “I Don’t Wanna Walk Around With You (Live in NYC, 1978)”
The Ramones – “The KKK Took My Baby Away”
The Ramones – “Howling at the Moon (Sha-La-La)”
The Ramones – “It’s Gonna Be Alright”
The Ramones – “I Don’t Wanna Grow Up”
Tom Waits – “The Return of Jackie and Judy”
The Replacements – “Bastards of Young”
Redd Kross – “Peach Kellie Pop”
Uncle Monk – “The Mystery Spot”
Motorhead – “R.A.M.O.N.E.S”
Amy Rigby – “Dancing with Joey Ramone
The Pretenders – “Something to Believe In”
Joey Ramone – “What a Wonderful World”
The Ramones – “I Remember You (Live at the Roxy, 1976)

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2014 at 10:59:00 AM EDT, Blogger Meredith M said...

For no reason I can fathom, I woke up with "Beat on the Brat" in my head, and this just happens to be the next show in my podcast queue. Sadly, you did not included Beat on the Brat! (It's okay.) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home