Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 96: “I Couldn’t Possibly Comment”



The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 96: “I Couldn’t Possibly Comment”



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Francis_Urquhart.jpg

Intro
“Losing My Edge” by LCD Soundsystem

Set 1
“We’re a Happy Family” by the Ramones
“Motherless Children” by Son House
“Lone Gone Sister” by New Bomb Turks
“Brother” by Murder by Death
“Juarez” by We Are Augustines

Set 2
“House Where Nobody Lives” by Tom Waits
“I Was in the House When the House Burned Down” by Warren Zevon
“Everything You Touch” by Holly Golightly and the Brokeoffs
“Skinny Genes” by Eliza Doolittle
“Shabop Shalom” by Devendra Banhardt

Set 3
“Happy Hour” by the Housemartins
“Whiskey” by Scott H. Biram
“I Drink Alone” by George Thorogood and the Destroyers
“Baby I’m Drunk” by Reverend Horton Heat

Set 4
“I Hate My Fucking Job” by M.O.T.O
“The Job That Ate My Brain” by the Ramones
“Bang the Drum” by Todd Rundgren
“Workin’ for a Livin’” by Huey Lewis & the News
“We Care a Lot” by Faith No More

Set 5
“Get Your Hands Off My Woman” by the Darkness
“You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch) (Live)” by Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band
“You Don’t Know Me” by Gross Relations
“Get Off the Internet” by Le Tigre
“Pressure Drop” by Toots & the Maytals

Outro
“Miracle Man (live)” by Elvis Costelo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home