Thursday, July 26, 2007

Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

  • Someone recently asked me why Michael Jackson did the Moonwalk. I honestly couldn't answer him.
  • I liked how when I was doing air guitar whilst listening to tunes on the subway platform at 2:30 in the morning, the Harry Potter people were looking at me like I was the crazy one. That's right, a young man rocking out is way weirder than people in their 20's and 30's dressed up like wizards in celebration of buying a children's book.
  • I am confusing my E's and 5's.
  • Stuff I left out from the Stripes performance: Meg sang well, like a professional singer, and that slowed down version of "Fell In Love With The Girl" was cute.
  • Q train update: Rockabilly bass players getting off at Kings Highway. I am starting to smell venue.
  • OK OK I can't hide behind the lie anymore! I like "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse. And even Lily Allen is growing on me...a little, a smidgen, a tidge.
  • The only good moment in that movie Anger Management is when Turturro says "I lost my job today...we're talking No More Fudgicles!"
  • On a related note, is there a better name in the world than Shooter McGavin?

  • Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home