Thursday, March 02, 2006

Call Me Crazy...

...But people crowd surf and mosh to the Strokes?
And this is a good thing?

I don't get New York. No one moves an inch for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs but they go ballistic for the Strokes...I love my city, I love just about everything there is, but I don't get this inconsistency of when to go nuts and when not to...

Of course, I never go nuts. I like to dance and headbang a little. Moshing and crowd surfing is for the birds. And for the Strokes? What are you fucking kidding me here??? Maybe it has to do with the age rules at certain gigs? I really don't know.

While I'm at it, other things I hate about my beloved hometown:
  • The fucking cost of living, particularly in the housing department.
  • The weather in winter. This ice...I hate it. I hate ice. Oh lord do I hate ice. I hate it so.
Blue Republic has drifted off to some neurotic, personal place tonight. Good night everybody.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home