Sunday, May 31, 2015

55 – “Incredible But True”

Listen to this episode by clicking on this sentence.

Listen to all the episodes by clicking on this sentence.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ffSIQ57ROk0/hqdefault.jpg



Queen – “The Hero”
Bryan Adams – “Summer of ‘69”
Cock Sparrer – “Take ‘Em All”
Iggy Pop – “I’m Bored”
The Rolling Stones – “Some Girls”
Television – “Foxhole”
Asia – “Heat of the Moment”
Toadies – “Possum Kingdom”
Cyndi Lauper – “Girls Just Want to Have Fun”
Status Quo – “Pictures of Matchstick Men”
Billy Ocean – “Love Really Hurts Without You”
Louis Armstrong – “The Beat Generation”
Odetta – “Hit or Miss”
Marcos Valle – “Estrelar”
Frankie Goes to Hollywood – “Relax”
Curtis Mayfield – “Move On Up”

1 Comments:

At June 5, 2015 at 12:03:00 PM EDT, Blogger Meredith M said...

Agreed on better than average show! I love that Cock Sparrer song. My college boyfriend was really in Oi bands and that's one of the songs I still listen to. Thumbs-up to playing Cyndi Lauper too. I was really into her as a kid. Last year my mom took me to see her at Queens College. I hadn't thought about her much in years, so I was like, okay, sure, should be alright. At the show I found out she was playing She's So Unusual in its entirety and suddenly I was a kid again, I knew all the words, I was completely plotzing. She even played Goonies R Good Enough. Had to share that story. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home