Sunday, March 09, 2014

The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 113: “The Novelty of All, Volume III”



The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 113: “The Novelty of All, Volume III”



http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aabaca29897bc751dfaf75b290c.r40.cf1.rackcdn.com/images/files/000/044/449/original/original.

Intro
“One Night in Bangkok” by Murray Head

Set 1
“Valley Girl” by Frank and Moon Zappa
“Fire” by the Crazy World of Arthur Brown
“I Lost on Jeopardy” by Weird Al Yankovich
“Freelove Freeway” by Ricky Gervais
“I Whupped Batman’s Ass” by Wesley Willis

Set 2
“Along Came Jones” by the Coasters
“Istanbul (Not Constantinople)” by the Four Lads
“If I Knew You Were Coming I’d Have Baked a Cake” by Eileen Barton with the New Yorkers
“I Can’t Dance (I Got Ants in My Pants)” by Valaida Snow
“Maria Bartiromo” by Joey Ramone

Set 3
“Sex Farm” by Spinal Tap
“King Tut” by Steve Martin
“Take Off” by Bob & Doug McKenzie (with Geddy Lee)
“Rubber Biscuit” by the Blues Brothers
“Mean Green Mother from Outer Space” by Levi Stubbs

Outro
“Rock Island Line” by the Knitters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home