Monday, January 16, 2006

Blue Republic's My Space Band of the Week: The Greenhornes

Dammit. 24 distracted me all last night (after my Bears failed to win)...so I forgot to do Band of the Week.

So I figured one band that could take the heat of being a band of the week for six days rather than seven would be The Greenhornes. Nothing fazes these guys. Cool as cucumbers, playing rock n roll smooth as silk, the Greenhornes could host a dance party or play a cafe...whatever they desire. Bass player Jack Lawrence does double duty as he's in Blanche. And he and drummer Patrick Keeler are part of the much anticipated Raconteurs, the new band with Jack White and Brendan Benson.

The image “http://static.flickr.com/14/19743795_f07b3c3651_m.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Check out "Pattern Skies" on my page, before going to the Greenhornes' My Space Page and their official site.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home