Sunday, January 08, 2006

Blue Republic's My Space Band of the Week

I should have started this last Sunday but it didn't occur to me. I am putting my page on My Space to use. Check out last week's first ever Band of the Week: The Bellrays, then check out this week's band: SSM.

To kick off the first week of the new year, The Bellrays: Los-Angeles based, this hot jumpin' band mixes the best of both worlds: Rock N Soul. I can say this is the best band to ever contact me on MySpace for an add. Check out "Revolution Get Down" and 3 other tunes on the Bellrays page. Boo-ya Bellrays!
The image “http://rocknlor.free.fr/images/bellrays.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
This week, we're heading to one of my favorite places for Rock N Roll, Detroit USA. The Motor City's latest gem is SSM (John Szymanski on keyboards and vocals, David Shettler on percussion, and Marty Morris on guitar and vocals. This trio offers hot electro-pop done the garage rock way. Well that's how I interpret it. However they wish to define it will work also.
I caught the boys on Friday, opening for Miss Alex White and I was sold. Check out "Sick" on my page and head on over to SSM's page via my Top 8 to check out other songs and various goodness.
The image “http://myspace-821.vo.llnwd.net/00388/12/85/388205821_l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home