Monday, December 26, 2016

The Top 25 Songs of 2016

25: Wons Phreely - Stars (feat. The Horses)
24: Basia Bulat - Infamous
23: Seatones - Chandelier
22: M. Ward - Girl from Canejo Valley
21: Beach Slang - Punks in a Disco Bar
20: Bob Mould - Voices in My Head
19: Barrence Whitfield and the Savages - I'm a Full Grown Man
18: Sleepwalkers - Run Right Back
17: Bad Bad Hats - Shame
16: Thunderbitch - Eastside Party
15: TacocaT - The Internet
14: Rogue Wave - California Bride
13: John Doe - Go Baby Go (ft. Debbie Harry)
12: Kristin Kontrol - Show Me
11: Weaves - Tick
10: Joseph - White Flah
9: Laura Stevenson - Torch Song
8: Caveman - Never Going Back Again
7: Fast Romantics - Julia
6: Little Scream - Love as a Weapon
5: The Jungle Giants - Skin to Bone
4: The I Don't Cares - King of America
3: TacocaT - I Hate the Weekend
2: toyGuitar - Is It True?
1: Bleached - I'm All Over the Place (Mystic Mama)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home