Monday, December 24, 2012

Autumn and End of 2012

Songs:
Gold Motel - Cold Shoulders
The Heavy - Curse Me Good
Allo Darlin' - Capricornia
Redd Kross - Stay Away from Downtown
The Grates - Turn Me On
Lydia Loveless - Can't Change Me
Dwight Yoakam – Take Hold of My Hand
Aimee Mann – Labrador
California Wives – Blood Red Youth
Lavender Diamond - I Don't Recall
Bob Mould - The Descent
Pacific Air - Float
Big Ups - Shut Your Mouth
Kid Koala - 2 Bit Blues
Line & Circle - Roman Ruins
Langhorne Slim & the Law - I Found My Heart
Cory Chisel and The Wandering Sons - I've Been Accused
Admiral Fellow - Guests of the Government
Cult of Youth - New West
Ivan & Aloysha -On My Way
The Allah-Lahs - Tell Me (What's On Your Mind)
Fall Away - Wax Poetic (with Norah Jones)
Fergus & Geronimo - Roman Tick
The Raveonettes - She Owns the Streets
The Dustbowl Revial - That Old Dustbowl
Toussaint Morrison - Can't Relive the Party
The Mountain Goats - Cry for Judas
Stars - Hold On When You Get Love
Moon King - Only Child
My Bubba and Mi  - Through and Through
Parquet Courts - Borrowed Time
Benjamin Gibbard  - Hard One to Know (Live at KEXP)
Tilly & the Wall - All Kinds of Guns
Cate Le Bon - What is Worse
Ben Sollee - Unfinished
Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Atlas Hands

Albums:
The Darkness - Hot Cakes
Lucero - Women & Work
Amanda Palmer - Theatre is Evil
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Meat &Bone
Dinosaur Jr - I Bet on Sky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home