Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 44: “Crazy”


The Sonic Parthenon Show – Episode 44: “Crazy”



http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/7eddd20ecd4c14aab7f9646213cee2aaf3ddb451_m.jpg

Intro
“Let’s Go Crazy” by Prince

Set 1
“Crazy Babies” by Ozzy Osbourne
“Halfway to Crazy” by Jesus and the Mary Chain
“You’re Drivin’ Me Crazy” by Squirrel Nut Zippers
“Crazy” by Patsy Cline

Set 2
“Where Is My Mind?” by Pixies
“Lost My Mind” by Jonny Lives!
“My Mind is Ramblin’” by Howlin’ Wolf
“Outta My Mind” by BBQ

Set 3
“Voices in My Head” by Denis Leary
“Psycho Killer” by Talking Heads
"Psycho" by the New Original Sonic Sound
“They’re Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Ha!” by Napoleon XIV
“Insane Asylum” by the Detroit Cobras
“Psycho Therapy” by the Ramones

Set 4
“I Hate You, I Love You” by the Dead Milkmen
“I Hate My Fucking Job” by M.O.T.O
“My Shit’s Fucked Up” byWarren Zevon
“They Have Us Surrounded” by the Dirtbombs

Set 5
“Screenwriter’s Blues” by Soul Coughing
“Hell Broke Luce” by Tom Waits
“Same Kooks” by the Hold Steady
“Metal Health (Bang Your Head)” by Quiet Riot

Set 6
“I Want to Be Straight” by Ian Dury & the Blockheads
“Pretty Vacant” by the Sex Pistols
“In Bloom” by Nirvana
“You May Be Right” by Billy Joel

Outro
“Sanity” by Bad Religion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home