Sunday, April 20, 2008

Always Look On The Bright Side of Life: The Pennypacker in Toronto Edition

  • Yes...fried pigeon.
  • Labatt is awful. Truly awful. Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale is definitely not awful.
  • Tim Horton's is awful. That's all I got to say about that.
  • Hits and Misses is one fine record store. Where did they get all those AC/DC 45's?!
  • Here's to crowded, vibrant, bakery cafes on Tuesday nights.
  • Here's NOT to crowded, violent, concert crashers.
  • Do Canadian TV news channels know it is NOT 1989 right now?
  • I have never seen so much hockey on TV in all my life.
  • Speaking of, I knew I was really in Toronto when I first saw the Hockey Hall of Fame.
  • Best part: Crossing the border, getting asked one question, and being wished a nice trip.
  • Worst part: Coming back, being interrogated, and not welcomed back.
  • Everyone loves the 24 hour hot dog stand on the corner of Spadina and Queen. It was alright.
  • "Does anyone like the Blue Jays?" "A couple people."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home