Sunday, September 23, 2007

Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

  • Kathy Griffin is not funny. She's also ugly. But the fact that her comment was found to be "blasphemous" instantly made it OK.
  • Wow. Blades of Glory was unbelievably bad. Except for the one scene with the funny and beautiful girl from The Office. And surprising too in its own way. Cute girls shouldn't unleash something like that.
  • It cannot be underestimated how important it is that O.J. is back. Maybe the last 13 years have all been a bad dream. Maybe 9/11 never happened. Maybe Bush never became President. Maybe Bill Clinton is still President and hasn't yet met Monica. Maybe Seinfeld is still on TV. Maybe all is right with the world...rats.
  • Two nights ago, I had my first ever Zombie dream. I was walking down a street on the Upper East Side and saw Charlotte from Sex and the City when all of a sudden, a bunch of Zombies appeared from around the corner. I hate when that happens.
  • I'm off the grid: I had no idea about the "don't taser me, bro" incident until someone asked me what I thought about it, some 2 days after it happened.
  • This is who I want to be when I grow up:

  • And finally, on a personal note: AUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Labels:

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home