Sunday, November 26, 2006

Blue Republic's My Space Band of the Week: Troy Gregory & The Stepsisters

I could be a rock snob and label these lovely people as "techno 80's synth pop rock soul" and to ensure my snobbery, find a way to sneak in the word "post-glam" (since any good rock snob finds a way to call something "post-glam") but I rather just tell you it's rock n roll. Good rock n roll.
The image “http://myspace-463.vo.llnwd.net/01161/36/45/1161425463_l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
And I'll change something else. Don't even bother hanging around my lame profile to hear "OHMYGOD". Just go to the official Stepsisters page to listen and download 4 tracks and find out all sorts of stuff. Also go to the band's YouTube page for videos. Assemble, baby, assemble.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home