Sunday, April 16, 2006

Blue Republic's My Space Band of the Week: The Come Ons

I've been waiting to do this one since I started this Band of the Week thing. Now on My Space, and still doing their thing, the Come Ons from Detroit Rock City are the ultimate cohesion of rock, garage, soul and dance. Shake your butt and bob your head, this is good time fun. From what I can tell, the later sounds have been getting smoother and silkier and it still sounds fine. The band is taking new chances all the time, and considering the resume of the band members (The Dirtbombs, Sunshine Doray to name drop just a little), it's all looking good.
The image “http://myspace-739.vo.llnwd.net/00590/93/70/590510739_l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Check out "On and On" from the new album on my page, then head on over to the band's page and their official website to get all caught up. You won't be sorry.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home